**Short answer ufc fight night 127 london:** UFC Fight Night 127 London was a mixed martial arts event held on March 17, 2018 at The O2 Arena in London, England. The main event featured a heavyweight bout between former champion Fabricio Werdum and Alexander Volkov.
FAQ’s About UFC Fight Night 127 London: Everything You Need to Know
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is all set to host its next fight night on March 17th, 2018 at the O2 Arena in London. Dubbed as UFC Fight Night 127, this event is expected to be an exciting affair with some of the biggest names in MMA going head-to-head with each other.
As always, there are bound to be a lot of questions about what to expect from UFC Fight Night 127 and how you can catch all the action. To help you out, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions that cover everything from who’s fighting, where it’s happening and how to watch it live.
So without further ado, here are our top FAQs regarding UFC Fight Night 127:
Q: When is UFC Fight Night 127 taking place?
A: The event will take place on Saturday, March 17th, at the O2 arena in London.
Q: Who’s fighting on this card?
A: There are several big fights lined up for UFC Fight Night 127 including Fabricio Werdum versus Alexander Volkov in heavyweight coverage bout main-evented by Jimi Manuwa versus Jan Blachowicz Light Heavyweight face-off showdown , Tom Duquesnoy vs Terrion Ware Bantamweight matchup Corey Anderson Versus Patrick Cummins LightheavyWeight battle respectively”.
Q: Can I buy tickets for the event?
A: Yes! Tickets for the show can be purchased through Ticketmaster or StubHub websites
Q: What TV channels will broadcast this event live?
A : You can tune into BT Sport if you’re based in UK while viewers outside United Kingdom could look into options like Fox Sports Live or DirectTV depending upon their locality
Q: How many people attend these events typically?
A : It depends on various factors like city hosting it; size & importance of fighters ; marketing campaign but typically anywhere between 10,000 to 20,000 people attend these events.
Q: What makes the UFC special compared to other MMA groups?
A: From fighters rostering some of the meanest men inside octagon to having global fanbase trying out each others style; UFC has been continuously raising the bar when it comes for puglistic perfection
In conclusion, with so many big names in one place and a guarantee of face-off excitement at this year’s Fight Night, there’s no reason not be excited. Get your tickets now and witness history unfold as some of MMA’s biggest names go all in on fight night!
Top 5 Must-Know Facts About UFC Fight Night 127 London
The UFC is back in London with an explosive lineup for the Fight Night 127 event. The mixed martial arts extravaganza promises to give fans a dose of intense action, jaw-dropping knockouts, and fierce rivalries that have made the UFC one of the most adrenaline-fueled sports around.
Here are Top 5 Must-Know Facts About UFC Fight Night 127 in London:
1. Headliners – Alexander Volkov vs. Fabricio Werdum
The headline fight pits two heavyweight titans against each other: Russia’s Alexander “Drago” Volkov versus Brazilian veteran Fabricio “Vai Cavalo” Werdum. Both fighters are coming off impressive victories but will be looking to make a statement in this bout. Will Drago maintain his six-fight win streak? Or will Vai Cavalo prove he still has what it takes?
2.Undefeated British Prospect Tom Breese Is Back In Action
One man UK MMA followers have been eagerly awaiting returning is Birmingham’s undefeated middleweight prospect Tom Breese (10-0), who at times has seen his career stall due to injuries but returns on Saturday night facing New York’s Daniel Kelly (13-3). A hugely talented fighter whose training partners include the likes of Rory MacDonald and Dan Hardy – could we see ‘Hot Chocolate’ back inside an octagon real soon?
3.Light Heavyweight Bout Jimi Manuwa vs Jan Blachowicz Rematch:
Jimi Manuwa faces Jan Blachowicz once again at light heavyweight after defeating him via unanimous decision three years ago when both fought in Poland for KSW promtion.Their second meeting constitutes part of the undercard for bigger names like;Volkan Oezdemir,Danny Roberts,Alex Reyes,Paul Craig,Fabricio Werdum,Tom Duquesnoy,Hakeem Dawodu,Nad Narimani,Volkov an dWalt Harris.
4.Very First Female Fight,Scotland’s own Joanne Calderwood vs. KGB Lee
For the very first time in UFC history, female fighters will be grace the O2 Arena cage and make a piece of history that no one would forget.Specialists in Muay Thai,Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling these two know how to put on big performances;be sure not miss this Strawweight tussle between 12-3 American Submission Specialist Kalindra Faria versus England’s Ashley Yoder (6-3).
5.UFC Returns To London After One Year Hiatus:
It has been almost a year since UFC fans gathered at The O2 for another sell-out event which featured UK star Jimi Manuwa facing off against Switzerland’s Volkan Oezdemir. Before this scheduled bout was announced some – including British welterweights Leon Edwards(Early top candidate)and Danny Roberts felt slightly hard done by after they’d secured emphatic wins inside the same octagon but were left out of Saturday night’s sold out event.However,mixed martial art enthusiasts across globe eagerly anticipating their favorite sport finally returning to its roots when it all begins on March 17th with epic heavyweight bout ‘Drago’ Volkov taking on Fabricio Werdum.Headlined as we venture into Spring-time,this show promises non-stop action from start to finish.Expect collisions,big hits and relentless onslaughts by highly skilled mixed martial artists-who wouldn’t wanna be a part?
How to Make the Most of Your Experience at UFC Fight Night 127 London
Attending a UFC Fight Night event is an experience like no other. With adrenaline-pumping fights, immersive crowd engagement and world-class fighters showing off their skills in the octagon, it’s no wonder that these events are highly sought after by fans around the globe.
If you’re heading to UFC Fight Night 127 in London anytime soon, here are some tips on how to make the most of your experience:
1. Arrive Early: The early bird catches the worm, or in this case, a good seat! By arriving early, you have more time to soak up the atmosphere outside the arena before finding your seat inside. Plus there will be plenty of fan experiences such as autographs from fighters and taking pictures with themed props etc.
2. Dress Appropriately: You’ll be surrounded by excited MMA fans so why not get into spirit? Wear comfortable clothing such as sports gear but don’t forget about layering up when heading home – London’s cold weather might get untolerable at night which can spoil all the fun
3. Get Familiar with Fighters & Fights : Knowing who will be fighting during which round helps build anticipation for upcoming rounds and ensures that every moment counts while watching them fight live instead of poking in mobile screen searching records rather than enjoying professional bouts happening right in front of eyes.
4. Eat and Drink Well: Fuel up throughoutbefore heading towards seats since nothing ruins a great night out faster than low blood sugar levels! Check beforehand for what options would be available within venue premises or nearby areas
5. Stay Engaged During Breaks: There maybe gaps between individual matches- Use breaks wisely ! Observe opponents’ strategies whilst discussing with fellow audience members, post updates or photos on social media networking platforms with friends back home envying over amazing action witnessed so far!
6. Capture Memories – Take tons of Photos and videos , selfie opportunities during intervals featuring ceremonial walkouts from respective corners shouldnt be missed cause moments captured are not to be forgotten easily. There will also be many post-fight opportunities to grab photos with fighters and fans alike, so keep your camera ready!
By following these tips, you can truly immerse yourself in the excitement of UFC Fight Night 127 London. So remember: arrive early, stay engaged,and capture lots of memories!